[lbo-talk] Revolutionary Love for Leith Mullings Marable

Dissenting Wren dissentingwren at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 8 14:13:43 PDT 2011

Second that. I was never much of a Marable fan, but I'm about 175 pages into the biography and it's superb.

----- Original Message ---- From: c b <cb31450 at gmail.com> To: lbo-talk <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Fri, April 8, 2011 4:07:23 PM Subject: [lbo-talk] Revolutionary Love for Leith Mullings Marable

CHRISTOPHERR CARRICO

Dear Leith Mullings Marable:

I really hope that you are surrounded by love and support. I cannot imagine the kind of loss you must feel. I hope that everyone who cares will send all the revolutionary love they can to you and those closest to you. I have infinite faith that you and those near you will find the strength to keep up the struggle for many many years to come.

The Struggle Continues, Victory is Certain!

^^^^^^^ CB: Manning Marable, presente !