[lbo-talk] Desktop Publishing for people who don't know what they are doing

shag carpet bomb shag at cleandraws.com
Fri Apr 8 19:27:54 PDT 2011

I only started using Word when I went to work for other people. I can safely say that I've never had Word, Excel, yadda crash on me. Indeed, I can't remember when - maybe 1999? - a Windows OS crashed on me either. There was once a huge problem running Eudora and Indesign at the same time, but that was a Eudora problem....