[lbo-talk] Don't comply with the ban (petition)

Julio Huato juliohuato at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 15:36:09 PDT 2011

DON'T COMPLY WITH THE BAN

Undocumented youth across the nation are tired of waiting, over the course of the last few years we have been under constant attack. It is our responsiblity, as undocumented youth, to stand up and speak out.

We can no longer remain afraid. We are undocumented and unafraid and we are not going to silently demand our rights.

On April 5th, eight of us will take a stand in Atlanta, Georgia. We will demand nothing less than equal access to education. If you believe in what we belive, if you will stand in solidarity with us then sign this petition.

Thank you,

Dulce, David, Andrea, Dayanna, Maria, Georgina, Viridina and Jose Rico.

http://action.dreamactivist.org/georgiaban/