[lbo-talk] MoDo on Dylan

123hop at comcast.net 123hop at comcast.net
Sun Apr 10 15:49:58 PDT 2011

I mean he was really good at simulating emotions and strking attitudes.

Joanna

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dennis Claxton" <ddclaxton at earthlink.net> To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org, lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Sent: Sunday, April 10, 2011 3:41:11 PM Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] MoDo on Dylan

At 03:31 PM 4/10/2011, 123hop at comcast.net wrote:

>I dunno. I definitely listened to his stuff. But didn't find that
>much there there. He was a great simulator though.

Most of the lyrics don't have a lot of staying power, but blowing the roof off a folk festival with Mike Bloomfield was something else. And he had great clothes.

What do you mean by simulator?