[lbo-talk] Amid tougher times, spending on payroll soars at Michigan universities

c b cb31450 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 08:12:39 PDT 2011

Alan Rudy

Yes, it is higher but you by refusing to interrogate that fact are supporting the Mackinaw Center's and Freep's reactive position.

^^^^ CB: I ain't refusing to interrogate anything; or supporting the Mackinaw Center's position. My position is raise taxes on the rich and corporations , cut the military budget , moratorium on state and local bond payments to Wall Street, and that the federal government should bailout the states like it bailed out Wallstreet. The Mackinaw Center would hate that.