[lbo-talk] MoDo on Dylan

Alan Rudy alan.rudy at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 08:32:56 PDT 2011

On Mon, Apr 11, 2011 at 10:58 AM, Dissenting Wren <dissentingwren at yahoo.com>wrote:

> One of the great sorrows of my life is my failure to spend a sufficient
> portion
> of my undergraduate years stoned.
>
> I sometimes feel the same way but then I remember that I didn't like it,
nor being drunk. I don't think it is completely a control issue, though it is surely partly that, because I enjoy other instances of chaos and indeterminacy... maybe it's just body control I don't like to lose. In any event, I really envy/ied my friends - all the way through grad school - who spent a great deal of time altered and the social lives they had but, well, there you go...