[lbo-talk] Found Wisconsin votes don't add up

Jeffrey Fisher jeff.jfisher at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 11:53:05 PDT 2011

On Mon, Apr 11, 2011 at 12:31 PM, Doug Henwood <dhenwood at panix.com> wrote:

> Maybe the masses just can't get excited about voting for Democrats.

Well, I have been of the mind all along that it was incompetence, but I still think it's noteworthy that she competed at all in this election. Somebody I don't remember made the case in Salon back in the fall that WI is more conservative than people often give it credit for. Kloppenburg's near-miss is still pretty impressive, even if at the end of the day it's more about hating Walker and his crew than it is about loving any of the dems.