[lbo-talk] Found Wisconsin votes don't add up

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 12:00:26 PDT 2011

Joanna: " I don't believe I'll be able to bring myself to vote for Obama"

[WS:] Makes no difference to me if I decide to participate in this farce again. It is like going to a mosque and taking off your shoes, or going to a catholic church and taking off your hat. Means absolutely nothing, you just do it because everyone around you does that. If voting made a difference, it would be illegal anyway.

I've pretty much given up on any hope of a progressive change in this country. It is downwardly mobile and as it goes down the drain, it becomes more and more reactionary. So the only rational attitude toward that descent into barbarism is to chill out and enjoy the moment while you still can, and perhaps look for a parachute that will allow you a soft landing when you decide to jump out.

Wojtek