[lbo-talk] Shades of Bacchus!

Ferenc Molnar ferenc_molnar at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 12 06:45:17 PDT 2011

The study was done by The Williams Institute at UCLA which is, in humble opinion, a rather cheesy LGBT think tank that periodically puts out attention grabbing studies like this one.  I'd take any data they present with a grain of salt.

Anyways, toppling empires with homosexuality is a lot harder than you'd think.  I've been trying for years.  But it does remind me of Nixon's famous quote from the Oval Office tapes:

Nixon: Do you know what happened to the Romans? The last six Roman emperors were fags. The last six. Nero had a public wedding to a boy. Yeah. And they'd [unintelligible]. You know that. You know what happened to the Popes? It's all right that, po-po-Popes were laying the nuns, that's been going on for years, centuries, but, when the popes, when the Catholic Church went to hell, in, I don't know, three or four centuries ago, it was homosexual. And finally it had to be cleaned out. Now, that's what's happened to Britain, it happened earlier to France. And let's look at the strong societies. The Russians. God damn it, they root them out, they don't let them around at all. You know what I mean? I don't know what they do with them. Now, we are allowing this in this country when we show [unintelligible]. Dope? Do you think the Russians allow dope? Hell no. Not if they can allow, not if they can catch it, they send them up. You see, homosexuality, dope, immorality in general: These are the enemies of strong societies. That's why the Communists and the left-wingers are pushing the stuff, they're trying to destroy us.