[lbo-talk] the decline of men

Alan Rudy alan.rudy at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 08:41:21 PDT 2011

Un-readable - though I challenged myself against this reporting Red-in-Tooth-and-Claw just to prove that I can claim the water's not only cold but deep, too... What turdy reporting and "scholarship."

Sadly, even when the academic/political topic isn't whiny, lame-ass, self-emasculating and reactive (White) Male Studies, a great deal of the scholarship on Masculinities doesn't ground itself in critical gender studies and ends up nightmarishly awful, biologistic and quasi-functionalist crap... not that I care or anything... ;-)