[lbo-talk] the decline of men

John Wesley godisamethodist at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 13 13:03:54 PDT 2011

Unfortunately, it's never considered "politically correct" to raise these issues, legitimate concerns though they be. We're still supposed to be subscribed to the mythology of girls not being able to "compete" with males, particularly in math and science.

________________________________ From: Doug Henwood <dhenwood at panix.com> To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Sent: Wed, April 13, 2011 2:35:59 PM Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] the decline of men