[lbo-talk] the decline of men

Charles Turner vze26m98 at optonline.net
Wed Apr 13 14:16:47 PDT 2011

On Apr 13, 2011, at 4:38 PM, // ravi wrote:

> What are you saying, man? Political correctness compels us to subscribe to the mythology of girls not being able to do math and science? I am confused!

Heading off to the GWB bus station this morning, crossing Ft. Washington, there were two 30-ish, square-ish guys talking on the corner in front of the church. I got over to their side of the street, and had to wait to head farther south. Their conversation went something like this:

"But the G-pad is really effective and absorbent, and they're much lighter weight."

"But do you wash them?"

"Yeah, but yesterday, when I was out with the baby, the diaper bag was so light I almost forgot about it."

"Nice."

"I'll email you a link to a site where you can bulk-buy them."

HTH, Charles