[lbo-talk] Exercise along with Michael Jackson

123hop at comcast.net 123hop at comcast.net
Wed Apr 13 18:42:14 PDT 2011

I dunno. In "The Meaning of Life" Monty Python does a skit where a teacher demonstrates having sex with his wife in class....while everyone sleeps in boredom.... To support my school kills everything it touches theme.

But you speak as one who doesn't dance. Cause when you dance, you let go. And they all look very tight assed.

Joanna

----- Original Message ----- From: "// ravi" <ravi at platosbeard.org> To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Sent: Wednesday, April 13, 2011 5:36:01 PM Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] Exercise along with Michael Jackson

On Apr 13, 2011, at 8:16 PM, 123hop at comcast.net wrote:
> Just goes to show that school can destroy anything, even a Michael Jackson choreography.
>
> Joanna

I am guessing it’s because they are taking their dancing thing seriously and perhaps also imitating Jackson’s mannerism in his videos.

—ravi