[lbo-talk] Exercise along with Michael Jackson

123hop at comcast.net 123hop at comcast.net
Wed Apr 13 20:09:03 PDT 2011

You can do bhangra!!! That's wonderful.

I'm having a hip replacement June 21. If it all works out, you can teach me!!!

I love bahngra; it's like jumping in puddles.

Joanna

----- Original Message ----- From: "// ravi" <ravi at platosbeard.org> To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Sent: Wednesday, April 13, 2011 7:06:42 PM Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] Exercise along with Michael Jackson

On Apr 13, 2011, at 9:42 PM, 123hop at comcast.net wrote:

> But you speak as one who doesn't dance.

Ah, so you think! I just don’t do all that stiff and stylised South American or ballroom stuff. Next time you visit, we can break out the bhangra. :-)

—ravi