[lbo-talk] why Sarah Lawrence is so expensive...

John Wesley godisamethodist at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 14 12:22:14 PDT 2011

Of course it is expensive! However, as long as "the people who matter" can afford to attend there, then there's no problem. I see that there are a number of women listed here...I'm sure they're not earning the proverbial 59 cents on the dollar! Somehow, I don't feel much safer, even if women have broken the "glass ceiling" at NSA! Mike G

________________________________ From: Dennis Claxton <ddclaxton at earthlink.net> To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org; lbo-talk <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Thu, April 14, 2011 1:48:41 PM Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] why Sarah Lawrence is so expensive...

At 11:12 AM 4/14/2011, Doug Henwood wrote:

> ...because the education is "handcrafted," the president explains. What do you
>expect, for $59,000 a year?

This is the best list of grads she can boast?