[lbo-talk] the decline of men

c b cb31450 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 13:07:29 PDT 2011

concept of PC

^^^^^ CB: Anytime someone makes an argument for a political position ( most of what goes on on this list) they are essentially but not literally saying that that political position is "politically correct" and the one they are arguing against is politically incorrect. A silent premise of any definite assertion is "what I am saying is right or correct." When an assertion is about politics the silent premise is "My statement is politically right or correct.

However, of course they don't call what they are saying politically correct because that phrase has been demonized and trashed by the bourgeois media. It originated among uhhh commies, so it had to be squashed. Does anybody seriously deny that when they say "we should raise taxes on the largest corporations" they are saying essentially "it is politically correct to raise taxes on large corporations " ?