[lbo-talk] the decline of men

c b cb31450 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 13:21:54 PDT 2011

Women also had to deal with pregnancy and lactation.

^^^^^ CB: And periods and the pain of childbirth

^^^^^

Of course, there's the envy of multiple orgasms theory of women's oppression too - men just couldn't stand it, so they kept 'em on a short leash.

Doug

^^^^^ CB: I'm thinking multiple orgasms, extra pleasure from the clitoris, were nature's way of persuading women to have sex even though they knew sex had the painful consequences mentioned above. When I say "nature's way" , I don't mean Nature is a big Conscious , Subject, but that human females ,being the first species to be able to figure out and know that the painful later consequences were connected to sex, those who had more pleasure in sex and went ahead and had it anyway were selected for , for the obvious reason that if one doesn't have sex one's genotype will be selected against.

The invention and enforcement of monogamy on women ( the so-called world historic defeat of the female sex) is hypothesized by youknowwho to be based on trying to pass on a man's private property to his physical offspring,wanting to make sure that the babies were his. Thus "the" family , private property and the state arise as a complex, interacting whole. There is evidence that the first slaves were women , too. It was also the infamous double standard, of course, i.e. men could have multiple women but women couldn't have multiple men.