[lbo-talk] the decline of men

c b cb31450 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 13:53:40 PDT 2011

> However, of course they don't call what they are saying politically
> correct because that phrase has been demonized and trashed by the
> bourgeois media.

I thought that it's long had a self-mocking aspect, even from Commies.

Doug

^^^^ CB; Not the ones in New Haven I first heard using it... Usually it was just like "that is or is not correct" or " " the correct position". "Politically correct " is sort of redundant in political conversations.

Liberals and academics stay in a sort of permanent state of "high skepticism" . It's an aspect of social science inferiority complex. "There are no definite truths in social science". Marxists ( well some of us) ,on the other hand take seriously the designation of Marxism as science with some significantly definite truths.