[lbo-talk] the decline of men

shag carpet bomb shag at cleandraws.com
Thu Apr 14 16:44:06 PDT 2011

seriously. i was gonna say that the multiple orgasms are way better without that. I mean, if it's just to get your rocks off, typically, one's enough with a device. But when you're with someone else, *that's* when multiple orgasms are best: the intensity is about the interaction. When someone's really into encouraging you along... well. 'nuff said! aside from which, which kind: the one right after another one kind? Or the fact that we dno't have a refractory rest period? so, can have one with a penis and then one with some tongue and lips and then one with fingers and etc. and back to the penis again, given sufficient rest? I always thought men were bumming about the lack of any need for a refractory period - all women are capable of that. But far fewer have multiple orgasms.