[lbo-talk] the decline of men

John Wesley godisamethodist at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 14 16:48:38 PDT 2011

No, since now they face so much competition from the "fairer sex" in that regard!

Mike G

________________________________ From: "123hop at comcast.net" <123hop at comcast.net> To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Sent: Wed, April 13, 2011 5:23:15 PM Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] the decline of men

----- Original Message ----- From: "Charles Turner" <vze26m98 at optonline.net>

"But the G-pad is really effective and absorbent, and they're much lighter weight."

"But do you wash them?"

"Yeah, but yesterday, when I was out with the baby, the diaper bag was so light I almost forgot about it."

"Nice."

"I'll email you a link to a site where you can bulk-buy them."

That's sweet. The antidote to a New Yorker cartoon from about fifteen years ago. Two guys in three piece suits are crossing the street. One says to the other "Women are different these days. It's not enough to be an asshole anymore."