[lbo-talk] the decline of men

shag carpet bomb shag at cleandraws.com
Thu Apr 14 17:59:32 PDT 2011

we should have a survey of women. when using a device, are you going for multiple orgasms? I'm gonna guess the majority would say no!

I couldn't figure out why you were offended. I hadn't noticed joanna was responding to you! I would have been more careful to point out that I know, of course, that you are totally into things like, uhm, gushers! referring to your starring role in an article Liza wrote about female ejaculation. heh.