[lbo-talk] Doug - any word from WFP?

Chris Maisano cgmaisano at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 17 21:15:18 PDT 2011

I remember Doug saying a while back that he was going to contact New York Working Families Party head Dan Cantor about the party's bargain with Gov. Cuomo and whether or not it can be counted on to do anything worthwhile anymore (all indications thus far seem to point toward "no," unfortunately). As far as I can tell, I haven't seen an update about this. I've just been thinking a lot about the WFP and fusion politics in the last couple of days, and was curious. Any word, Doug?