[lbo-talk] Fwd: Benton Harbor - guinea pig for Snyder's publictake-overlegislation

Chuck Grimes c123grimes at att.net
Sun Apr 17 21:18:02 PDT 2011

``No local or special act shall take effect until approved by two-thirds of the members elected to and serving in each house and by a majority of the electors voting thereon in the district affected. '' quoted by CB

--------

So I take that to mean no, it is not constitutional. I would suggest the city attorney of Benton Harbor issue a warrant for the arrest of the Financial Manger appointed by the governor, have him arrested and put in jail pending a hearing on the matter. Let God sort it out.

CG