[lbo-talk] 2011 Wisconsin protests

c b cb31450 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 13:10:29 PDT 2011

Really, Charles, why do you keep posting Wikipedia articles all over the damned Internet?

Doug

^^^^ CB; Why not ? (a la Louis Nye)

Wait u r gonna tell me that it's too low brow, right ? They have inaccuracies, right ? Their standards of fact checking are too low; anybody can put anything they want on there. Wiki's owners are billionaires , uhuuh. Lord have mercy, as they say.

I'll tell u the ones on law and anthropology ain't that bad.

This one on Wisconsin protests is 36 pages, quite a service to the movement. Remarkable.