[lbo-talk] Lenovo Sucks: My Computer Held Hostage

michael perelman michael.perelman3 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 18:20:50 PDT 2011

I have my data backed up but I needed to reformat to eliminate a virus.

Next time I go to China, I will bring an old harddrive that I can restore as soon as I go home. The big problem now is the get the machine through the US security system.

530 898 5321 fax 530 898 5901 http://michaelperelman.wordpress.com