[lbo-talk] 10 charts...

123hop at comcast.net 123hop at comcast.net
Thu Apr 21 21:48:23 PDT 2011

I suspect you're right.

Perhaps it's a generational thing. My best woman friend, who is twelve years older than me, claims oral sex is for xmas and bdays. Weird.

It's also possible that women aren't into it because there's no reciprocation, but that hasn't been my experience at all with American men...

J.

----- Original Message ----- From: "shag carpet bomb" <shag at cleandraws.com>

it's probably a proxy for age. vegetarians are probably more likely to be younger and, since the stigma against oral sex is age-related... I'm floored that so many women dislike it. I know this, abstractly, but whenever confronted with the evidence, I'm always shocked.