[lbo-talk] Overrated writers

123hop at comcast.net 123hop at comcast.net
Sun Apr 24 17:38:16 PDT 2011

I'm not exactly sure when children in India learn English, but it certainly was not Seth's mother tongue. So, to write a novel in sonnet form...with nothing awkward or forced...a commedy of manners set in hi tech San Francisco, embracing both hetero and homosexual relationships, that's quite a tour de force.

I understand he's fluent in Chinese too. I mean, I'm really good at languages, but I can't touch this guy (Seth).

Joanna

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mark Bennett" <bennett.mab at gmail.com>

It opened fine with my version of Firefox; I suspect that it might be an add-on conflict.