[lbo-talk] I guess I offended the blacks

c b cb31450 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 05:43:59 PDT 2011

Mark Bennett "CB: His country of birth ? What country is populated by chimpanzees ? LOL"

You've cleaned up the quote to Davenport's benefit. Actually her words are "origin of birth," whatever that is. And the cartoon was amusing "regarding his character"? WTF? Whatever the cartoon intended to say about Obama, it is certainly "amusing" regarding the character of members of the Orange County Republican Party, a group legendary troglodytes.

^^^ CB: Thanks for that correction, Mark.

I like to refer to these tea-Republicans as neo-Confederates. We're trying to set up a Gettysburg for them in Michigan.