[lbo-talk] Typewriters R.I.P.

Alan Rudy alan.rudy at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 18:41:27 PDT 2011

I had no idea Tom Verlaine was from Morristown... used to gymnast at the Y there... Yeah, yeah, yeah, the intertubes for radio... it just doesn't happen... maybe if I finally install that Airport router... the reason I don't have a recent shirt is 'cuz I'm lazy... kept on donating from afar from Santa Cruz and Groton, Mass, but stopped once in MI... must, start, again, momentum, be, damned! A