[lbo-talk] John e. Smoke

Alan Rudy alan.rudy at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 05:32:55 PDT 2011

Stimulated by the music on Doug's radio program of late...

John, John was a little crippled midget lesbian boy but stood ten foot tall with a knife Pretty soon the mole had appeared on John's left leg and real black it extended out 469 different miles and verily verily it was 69 different nuns speaking simultaneously to John in 69 different languages And then it evolved itself and it was the legless dog that became a cycle in John's father's forehead And there it was like a twinkie with a haylo storm in it and it revolved down into the sky and talked to John like he was a little puppy himself And John said I am not the magma, I am not the crust and I shall evolve when the rain had come down here and washed on John And he said that I will be a cigarette butt before it's all done with And they said no, you are the flame itself and you shall burn pure in the South American sky where the blooddogs worship the stairway And so, brainlessly leglessly hairlessly the foil tipped off of itself and revealed to John that the QE2 luxury liner had extended itself out of John's left side And so it had preached to him on Marx and swam backwards and upwardly they did evolve Downward they fell like a thin sheet of waste product that had come out of John's body His body was no longer the prime vehicle to express itself and he could not be the dog and the dog's eyes had blood coming out like they were roped around Johns body and pulled him up like he was a canoe and he floated like the live essence itself to South America where he was in love...