[lbo-talk] Krugman: The Road to Romneycare

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 18:03:07 PDT 2011

cb: "The only instability we r interested in is the instability created by challenges from below. "

[WS:] My point, exactly. The only real challenge is that "from below" - everything else is just difficulties that can be managed. The only point that I would argue is the form that challenge from below must take to be taken seriously by the ruling elite.

Wojtek