[lbo-talk] American Idiocracy redux

Gar Lipow gar.lipow at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 10:46:47 PDT 2011

Isn't general concern for the deficit and especially prioritizing it over other things new. Happening because everyone including the Democrats pushes over and over again that our problems are because of the deficit. We are watching not popular opinion push policy to the right, but the Democratic Party performing one of its core functions and pushing public opinion to the right.