[lbo-talk] Working classes at Google

Chuck Grimes c123grimes at att.net
Sat Apr 30 20:30:08 PDT 2011

Not at all surprising. The most nauseating interview I've ever had was with Google. And they called me....out of the blue.

Joanna ---------

I suspected they were rotten, but didn't know how rotten they were. They've positioned themselves to be unavoidable, like MicroSuck and ApplePuke. On yeah and my asshole par excellence, ATT. They've got me by the balls on a year contract with a penalty clause for early withdrawal---I guess of their dick up my ass hammering away like they can't get enough feeling.

Let me count the ways. Almost three to zero minute dropped connections, long delays to reconnect, try using the high speed feature they sold me and see your first connection stop dead, and little added charges I can't find on a five page bill of bullshit fees for this, that, and a bunch of other things I never heard of.

Of course all these problems started when I was glued to Aljazeera. It's been internet non-performance ever since. Oh, yeah, the search engine seems curiously stupid if you are looking for anything that really exposes the corporate security state nightmare of lies. You have to fine down the search to very specific and exactly spelled words, and then after a page or so, you get more Britney Spears...a strange spelling which seems to not matter how you spell it, i.e Britany Spires. Google helps you through that dark passage.

If KPFA didn't run ten programs a week with The Vegan Guy on steamed vegetable Meat Loaf, or Hari Harry on Krisna something I swear, I'd go back to radio. What's with these fucking vitamin dudes?

CG