[lbo-talk] Administrivia ...

Jeffrey Fisher jeff.jfisher at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 13:45:13 PDT 2011

Okay, sorry, last post on this, but in GMail, it also lets you filter lists. If you click "show details" in the header of any email from the list, there is a link to "Filter messages from this mailing list." If you use it, you will find your outgoing messages show up with all filtered list email. If you say this isn't as good as getting your message back from the list, I will say I agree. But it serves the other purposes.