[lbo-talk] Administrivia ...

Jeffrey Fisher jeff.jfisher at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 17:02:55 PDT 2011

On Tue, Aug 2, 2011 at 6:54 PM, shag carpet bomb <shag at cleandraws.com>wrote:

> because they love it. even people on a really technical list to which I
> subscribe, people who've been around for years and know all kinds of shit
> and probably used to use Pine, they love it. It makes me sick.
>
> I have to use it at work. Drives me batshit. grrrrrr.
>
> I cling to eudora!

Okay, you're just being curmudgeonly. Eudora for dog's sake? LOL. I mean, I get the appeal. But I let go of it a long time ago.

For Mac there's a nice little app called Mailplane that lets me use all the desktop mail commands, in addition to the GMail keyboard shortcuts. It gets a little hinky sometimes, because Google is always tinkering with stuff, but all in all, it suits my purposes. I'm a little surprised if there's nothing like it for Windows, but I've had no good reason to look for one.