[lbo-talk] The myth of Obama blunders and weakness

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Wed Aug 3 13:02:59 PDT 2011

This thread confuses me, pehaps because I've read only some of the posts.

My assumption would be that working-class saving (even among the highest-paid) is for retirement, not to leave an estate. The hope is that the kids won't have to support the parents, not that the parents will leave something. If they do, it's an unanticipated widnfall.

Carrol