[lbo-talk] stupid and disgusting

Bill Bartlett billbartlett at aapt.net.au
Fri Aug 5 01:21:04 PDT 2011

At 6:52 PM -0400 4/8/11, shag carpet bomb wrote:

>Just a general sidenote if carrol is reading: I'd guess that most
>people here use 'stupid' to mean ignorant. I mean, there are
>probably some people here who think there's some sort of natural
>intelligence or something but I think most people use it to mean
>ignorant - as in systematically distorted understanding of the world
>- a systemically fucked up class society. dunno. but a hunch.

When I call George Bush "stupid", I mean he lacks perspicacity. I'm quite amused that people deny here he is stupid. Perhaps leftists here defend him because they can't stand to believe that such an incompetent moron can be representative of the ruling classes that crush us with their might? They would prefer to cling to the notion that the ruling classes are just too clever and cunning,

Nope. We are being bested by lazy incompetent half-wits. George Bush is the best they can come up with to represent them. Shame on us.

Bill Bartlett Bracknell Tas