[lbo-talk] Setting desktop background...

123hop at comcast.net 123hop at comcast.net
Sat Aug 6 14:08:38 PDT 2011

My local nerdy friends are unable to figure this out. I used to go to Mark Harden's Art archive and pick one of the pictures as a desktop background....and it would fill as much of the screen as it could -- somewhere between 60 and 100%. Then, after they rebuilt my system, it now only puts up a tiny (2 square inches) picture in the center of the screen, and if I "stretch it" to fit the screen, it gets totally distorted.

Is there a trick to downloading/selecting a desktop picture so that it will be big enough?

Thx.

Joanna