[lbo-talk] crap....it didn't work

Mike Beggs mikejbeggs at gmail.com
Sat Aug 6 18:55:58 PDT 2011

On Sun, Aug 7, 2011 at 10:33 AM, <123hop at comcast.net> wrote:
> I don't seem to have a "fit to screen" option. However I have discovered that some of the pictures can be resized for diff size screens; that does work.

I generally just find a big enough picture with Google as you say and just centre it, don't worry about resizing it. There aren't that many paintings with exactly the right dimensions for a wallpaper... Otherwise, if you must resize or crop, do it in a picture editor yourself so you can maintain the proportions you want.

Mike