[lbo-talk] Stock Markets vs the Real Economy

shag carpet bomb shag at cleandraws.com
Tue Aug 9 04:27:52 PDT 2011

that is cool though. so, like online media, they don't make their money from selling newspapers, but from selling ads and, increasingly, from using social media to collect information about their subscribers and selling that information to marketing companies and other businesses who then pitch products to consumers that they don't make a profit on directly, but do make money on via, say, a service warranty.

and people tell me that post-structuralism is bullshit! post-structuralism was just naming an emerging world!