[lbo-talk] The stock markets vs the Real Economy

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Wed Aug 10 08:55:13 PDT 2011

Ridiculous. It is not parasitic at all but essential to the workings of corporate capitalism. You can't tear aspects of capitalism apart like that.

And saying this or that should be the case without specifyinghow to achieve the power to make that change is the hallmark of the bleacher bums of politics. (Chicago residerts will know what I mean by bleacher bums.)

Carrol