[lbo-talk] Number One Problem Economy in Europe

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 10:32:13 PDT 2011

[WS:] You missed my point. I said that according to the author's claim, about 5% of the German lf is paid low wages, which does not seem to be much by developed country standards (I could have used France instead of the US as a referent, but I do not live in France.) To say that it is indeed a big deal, you need to make a different argument - for example that this percent increased quite substantially during the past few years (if this is indeed the case.)

wojtek