[lbo-talk] Wisconsin recall results

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 07:43:12 PDT 2011

Doug: "You've got a point about the predilections of the U.S. pop, but the Dem candidates never mentioned collective bargaining rights and one even bragged that she worked to keep education cuts to $300 million when Walker wanted $800 million."

[WS:] Does not the former explain the latter? I honestly doubt that any openly pro-union candidate would have a realistic chance of winning elections in most jurisdictions. I know it sucks, and one would expect a Dem to at least triangulate on this, but this is the sad political reality that no personal politics will change.

Wojtek