[lbo-talk] LAT: When secrecy gets out of hand

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 08:00:57 PDT 2011

Carrol: " A cleaning person noticed it, turned it in. There was hell to pay for a day or two about this terrible violation of security regulations."

[WS:] I wonder whether that was driven by any desire for secrecy or by mere being mean and spiteful and using any opportunity to get back at a fellow co-worker. I used to work for DOD an the amount of vicious hatred of fellow co-workers was mind boggling. I saw people running over their co-workers on parking lots and pissing into their coffee mugs. Snitching for real or alleged violations of the security protocol or work rules was quite civilized in comparison.

Wojtek