[lbo-talk] Wisconsin recall results

Bryan Atinsky bryan at alt-info.org
Fri Aug 12 11:44:09 PDT 2011

I can understand why you call it a transnational struggle. But what does that mean beyond conceptualizing it as a local/transnational struggle. What does it mean that "folks [...] should organize transnationally" on a practical level?

Bryan

-----Original Message----- From: lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org [mailto:lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org] On Behalf Of Dennis Redmond Sent: Friday, August 12, 2011 10:30 To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] Wisconsin recall results

On Thu, Aug 11, 2011 at 6:55 PM, Alan Rudy <alan.rudy at gmail.com> wrote:

> So, your argument is that folks in Wisconsin, or Michigan, or
> Illinois, or Florida or a plant in South Carolina should organize
> transnationally

Not what I said. Those local struggles *are* the transnational struggle. Local budgets are being savaged because the plutocrats ran up the biggest credit bubble in human history, and now want us ordinary citizens to pay for it.