[lbo-talk] Wisconsin recall results

Bryan Atinsky bryan at alt-info.org
Sat Aug 13 09:08:03 PDT 2011

Yah, and having much more background in the Palestine/Israel issue, there organizing "transnationally" has much more practical and integrated application. The "triangle" of organization is Palestinian/Israeli/internationals... both on the ground (doing joint demonstrations), coordinated activities (a day of demonstrations in Israel, Palestine and around the world), and for instance international BDS as a tool.

Bryan

Sent from my iPad