[lbo-talk] apply for WBAI program director!

shag carpet bomb shag at cleandraws.com
Mon Aug 15 07:01:44 PDT 2011

oh dewd, they are using Comic Sans... *shakes head*

I just tossed out heaps of syllabi and essay questions I'd saved from courses I taught. I used Comic Sans then, too. I am spending the day repenting for that sin. Someone needs to save the soul of the Comic Sans user at WBAI - ha! probably an intern. Just save the poor person. Get them to use Helvetica, if only for Ravi's sake.

has anyone read the book about intern nation yet? It's on my list...