[lbo-talk] toelines?

// ravi ravi at platosbeard.org
Mon Aug 15 21:23:30 PDT 2011

On Aug 15, 2011, at 11:28 PM, 123hop at comcast.net wrote:
> Gotta say, this is hilarious. And I fret over lie and lay. But that's a losing battle for sure.

The next time I hear some guy in a suit say “reach out to X” when he really means “contact X” or “communicate with X” (X being a person or group), there shall be blood spilt, pacifism be damned.

:-)

The below from the concession speech of Tim Pawlenty, he of the “speak English" Republican party:

"I wish it would have been different, but obviously the pathway forward for me doesn't exist"

—ravi