[lbo-talk] Krugman: How to Default in Your Own Currency

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Tue Aug 16 10:58:58 PDT 2011

On Aug 16, 2011, at 1:14 PM, Carrol Cox wrote:

> On 8/16/2011 10:36 AM, Doug Henwood wrote:
>>
>> On Aug 16, 2011, at 11:29 AM, Michael Pollak quote Paul Krugman:
>>
>>> Now, I am not predicting hyperinflation for the US -- I am not Peter Schiff!
>>
>> Wow, everybody knows that guy.
>
> Not me. Who is he?

A right-wing nut I debated on The Real News. Son of a tax protester who's doing something like 12 years in federal prison for repeated tax evasion and counseling others not to pay their taxes because, in his view, the income tax is unconstitutional. This Schiff is a loon who just shouts the usual moronic formulas without pause.

Doug