[lbo-talk] WA Corporate Consultant Speaks

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 09:21:41 PDT 2011

I am not sure why you posted this drivel - this is basically blah blah blah of some academic shyster (ah, that discreet appeal of a three-fold classification of everything) telling his corporate clients that they are in charge in a lingo that they can understand, which is what they want to hear. If you impute that this is a proof how the so called real word operates - I am sorry, but you apparently cannot tell shit from shinola.

Wojtek